dinsdag 17 april 2018

Moment Magique Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic***!

Goodmorning lovelies,
Today I have a layout to share that I made with three different collections by 49 and Market. I wanted to follow a mood board with lovely yellow and blue tones and I had just the right color flowers & papers for it. For the blue base of my layout I used the Fresh Delivery sheet from the "Cottage Life" collection and on that sheet I added a script stencil. Then I took the upper & lower piece of the tattered clock sheet from the "Tattered Garden" collection and underneath of those seperate pieces I added the falling leaves sheet from the always pretty "Rusty Autumn" collection.

Moment Magique: 
I also used some of the new laser cut sheets oh wow those are amazing to work with it adds so much to your work with less time fussy cutting although I love to fussy cut sometimes it very handy to have it already cut out on your scrap table.






I was inspired by this months moodboard at The Dusty Attic blog did you already enter? It's one of my favorite moodboards this year because it has bold colors and that makes me create outside my comfort zone for once....can't wait to see your creation have fun creating!
The Dusty Attic products used: 


49 and Market products used: 
Tattered Garden - Tattered Clock, Cottage Life - Fresh Delivery, Rusty Autumn - Falling Leaves, 6x6 Archival Board - Remember Today {white}, Dandelion Fields - Laser Cut Sheet, Botanical Blends - Navy, Botanical Potpourri - Navy & Yellow, Vintage Shades Cluster - Yellow and Burlap Net Ribbon Roll 4" x 1m.





Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Crackle Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays, Stamps, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink, Waxes, Mini Prills, Burlap Rope.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies…this is my last post as a designer for this amazing company thank you so much Janene & Di for believing in my work you ladies are the best hugs.... have a lovely day everyone.

1 opmerking:

  1. Dag Amy,
    Een foto getrokken op de juiste moment en bewerkt tot in de kleinste detail prachtige creatie alweer van jou. Mvg gina Belgiƫ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen